Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcoming...!!!

Im just welcoming myself into this things called "Blogger"..How I know??hehe my sis-in-law lah yg intro me to this things since I read they blog..mcm siok jak nie so I try to create one la supaya "He" can read whats on all my mind..hehe!!! Actually Im not a person who like to write a blog...tp as long as this things wont make me bored..Im ok with that..hehe!!Well my english is not good..tulis secara rojak pun jadi lah as long as "He" can baca mah..Today is saturday 25th April, just receive salary frm bossku yesterday punya lah awal..dunno la if my $$ sampai hujung bulan..wakakak!!As I know "He" not yet gaji..baru check his account td still $19.90 balance..so, I will be his supporter this few day sementara "He" belum gaji..ok mah kan..later me mau shopping "He" can be my supporter..hehe!!Yesterday shopping for him only..but I also bought a short purple pants I like purple so much but w/o his mention lah and "He" hairan I got that pants but he say nice also la..haha!!And He ask me to wear that pants go to his friend house..His friend son bday @ beverly Hills...all his friends also there plus his boss also ada...so charming ba the boss ..hahaa!!!tp charming juga la my "He" :') ..Me and him wearing the same color last night which my most favourate color ever. We take a picture together all of cimb group plus Im on that picture..nasasat sudah ba me..haha but I lurve camera!!I quess we stay thre not just 1hrs or what but a minute..punya sekejap go makan only... adehh then His friend not yet kenyang (sepa suruh nda makan byk) so, we go tanjung aru tapau KFC then makan d foodcourt tg.aru..n Im ordering the "avocado juice" which I need that since last month...hahh!!But why they just talk about "work" when their not in the work mood...haiz let just talk about something else...bergosip ka..ahakz!!But Im just pity to "He"..I hope he will get more high sales next month..n dont get so stress n tension...Hoping "He" will get good resault from SPA which "he" just going for intervw on that 17th Apr for the post "Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pelanggan"..Wish him very very luck n I know He do better during the intervw...Let just pray for him!!!!Today 6am, "He" wake n take shower while Im still sleeping.."He" join the company outdoor @ OBS (Outward Bound Sabah) I wish I can follow they trip..huhhh!!I've been there before back 2005 joining the camp "Empowered" for sabah 3-day...actually If u going there byself it cost u $100++ but that time under my College so I just paid $35 n only 8 person joining that ...Actually we're the only college join that n the others is from school n 1person is frm UMS.. so, i quess hm 50 over join that..It's was fun n plus can make friends..so, all of us kena bagi group..n I dont even know each of them..oh my..each group will hv instructor...and the games began to start!!!so many activities we did such as rock climbing, flying fox, kayaking, dramas, ropes, team dynamics..n much i couldn'd remember ..Im having so much fun!!!And I hope "He" having fun there today..I Miss him so much..!!Hm Actually me not yet take breakfast n lunch...huhuu Im waiting him...Im getting slimmer n slimmer which I lurve it but my sis fanny says not good terlampau slim later npk tua...ngahahahaa actually im not on diet now I eat what I want...n my lunch everyday just eat bun/fruit or any yg not too heavy..sa cepat kenyang ba tp cepat juga lapar..sotz kan!!!But when Im with him I just eat non-stop..if Xhabis bagi dia lah..we share everything mah..sayang bah tu makanan kan..hehee!!Im listening to hitz.fm now...I lurve all the song they play it...n me tengah menari tis tp siok lae menari d club with the loud music..I miss club so much huhuu!!!I feel so tired tis mau sleep lah...sleepy plak ba petang2 nie..hm!!!so, until here I will update again my blog...hv a nice day....n lastly I miss him :'*

No comments:

Post a Comment